2 cups cake flour
250 ml milk
8 spoons sugar
Half teaspoon salt
30 ml oil
2 spoon baking powder
Tspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Mix milk, oil, eggs together. Slowly pour the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and stir.
- Mix well. Let it rest for about 10 minutes while u wash your dishes.
- Heat your stove and put it on 4. If it’s too hot they will burn, if it’s too low they will suck up all the oil.
- Put your frying pan on the stove till it’s hot.
- For each pancake I put a teaspoon or oil and half a teaspoon of margarine on the pan till it melts.
- Then poor the mixture slowly at the centre of your pan. Let it spread out on its own.
- Give it about 30 to 40 seconds or till its golden brown at the bottom and flip over. Do the same on the other side.
Enjoy for me as well.
Source: Samora Roqo