2 ripe bananas
1/2 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons granulated artificial sweetener
- Peel and slice the bananas. I sliced each banana into 12 pieces.
- Add the cinnamon and artificial sweetener to a small bowl and mix together.
- Melt butter in a frying pan.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon mixture on one side of the bananas. Add the bananas to the frying pan, seasoned side down.
- Add the rest of the cinnamon mixture to the other side of the bananas. Let bananas cook 1-2 minutes, then flip.
- Let the bananas cook 1-2 more minutes.