250g butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup milk
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Grease and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs until soft and fluffy. Add the melted butter and sugar. Whisk until the sugar is melted.
- Add all the dry ingredients and continue mixing.
- Add milk to soften the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the brownie is soft and springy when touched.
- Cooking time will depend on the size of the tray.
- Remove from the oven and leave it to cool before cutting into squares with a sharp knife.